Wednesday, September 3, 2014

OOTD #2 ~ Boho Feel


Hey everyone! I am posting another OOTD today/this evening. This outfit is one of my absolute favorites and is very boho and has a very relaxed/casual feel that you can wear essentially anywhere! I will give details of the outfit below the picture to let you know where I got everything! I didn't take a picture of my rings though because I am letting you all know now that I pretty much wear the same rings everyday and they are an essential staple in my outfits. Secondly, last week I recently visited Winter Park, FL with my grandparents. They have really cute and trendy boutiques; the little college town gave off a very quaint yet contemporary and modern feel as well. They had a wide variety of different restaurants and cute brick roads which I am obsessed with (I don't know why so don't ask haha.) My grandparents and I enjoyed some shopping- I will post my clothing finds either tomorrow or Friday to show you what I bought- we also went out to dinner at a very contemporary and chic restaurant called Luma on Park. I ordered sea bass when I went and it was so delicious and prepared perfectly. Their menu changes almost daily and they serve dishes with the best and freshest ingredients they find, I highly recommend when visiting Winter Park! Also, if you're thinking about going to Rollins College it is right in the town so there's another plus to getting an education there! I hope you all enjoy my ootd and are inspired by my clothing choices!


Outfit Details: pants (Free People), torn shirt (Free People), sandals (DV by Dolce Vita- Nordstrom), necklace (Free People), branch bangle (Nasty Gal), black bracelet (Pacsun), rose gold watch (Michael Kors), Aztec earrings- on shirt (Francesca's Collections)
 
Again bear with my photos right now but when I get the opportunity to have access to a better camera I will be posting higher quality pictures and probably pictures of myself wearing them so you can see how they look on! Enjoy :)
xoxo Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment