Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Adding Color

Hey everyone! Today I am posting my outfit from a couple days ago, I would have added it earlier but my grandfather had to finish editing and putting up the pictures he took for me. By the way if anyone needs a fantastic photographer, he is absolutely amazing and I could definitely refer him to you. He has taken pictures of all my sporting events, prom pictures, senior pictures, family events, and even landscapes over the years. He produces great work and loves getting any opportunity to take pictures! Now, back to my outfit, since it is summer, it is always bright and sunny out, I decided to add color instead of my usual neutral toned ensembles (yes I am very pale, so dark tones compliment my skin well, plus I love winter fashion haha.) First, I chose a tight, short white crop top that I purchased from Urban Outfitters about a year ago. But, in all honesty, I would try to buy a basic crop top like this from a cheaper store such as Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, or Love Culture because in my personal opinion no one should pay twenty dollars for half of a shirt. I think if you were to buy a crop top, the most you should spend is between $12-15 but Forever 21 always sells them for five or less. The most eye catching piece of this outfit is of course the pants! I am wearing a multi colored, tribal/geometric patterned pants that are super light weight and perfect for the summertime, they are very easy to walk around in without getting overheated. They also have a built in tie band at the waist for adjusting as well. I bought these vibrant bottoms from a boutique called Diane's Beachwear located in the lovely and quaint town of La Jolla, CA. After traveling there for a soccer tournament I fell completely in love with the tranquil lifestyle and beautiful beaches of this city right outside of San Diego. I hope to finish grad school out in California and possibly live there full time but we'll see where the wind takes me. The brand of these pants are called Vintage Havana, which is an awesome beachwear line. Even though I bought these pants a year ago, they are still on the Vintage Havana clothing website on sale for $28 so I will send the link below for them! For my shoes, I decided to wear a neutral brown sandal from DV by Dolce Vita. As for the jewelry, I'm wearing my everyday rings (of course), Alex & Ani bracelets, Michael Kors watch, and Forever 21 earrings. The necklace I'm wearing is a part of one of the Lucky Brand "Lucky Layers" necklaces I own but I took off two strands and left just one necklace on to wear. Lastly, I chose to add a bronze cuff from Lucky Brand as well that I got on sale. The cuff is not online but I was at the store not too long ago and still saw it there so if you want to purchase it, I would go check it out! I hope you enjoyed my post. :)



Pants: Diane's Beachwear- Vintage Havana
xoxo Anna

1 comment: