Friday, June 3, 2016

Summer Post: Simple and Classy with B&W

Hi Everyone!

Today I am posting a new post on my outfit from yesterday! I finished a great arm workout at the gym, followed by a yummy and nutritious breakfast full of carbs proteins and fats to refuel me before I got dressed for the day. As an athlete I really believe in fueling your body right, but I also do not think one should deprive themselves of the good things in life either so I have decided to incorporate fitness and food as well into my fashion blog. Additionally, I am in the process of moving my blog to Wordpress and am getting into photography (with some help from my grandfather) to start making my blog look more professional! Anyways, yesterday I spent the day at the mall with one of my very close friends and I decided to treat myself by purchasing unnecessarily overpriced- but oh so worth it- makeup at Sephora and MAC. We spent the day catching up which was nice since I go to school in New York and she attends college all the way in Colorado, it was a much needed mall date.:) Later that evening, my grandfather treated me to a very nice dinner at the Stanford Grill, where we both shared their deviled eggs starter, I ordered their fish special which was a crab and panko crumb encrusted cod served with tabbouleh, I highly recommend it! My grandfather went for the steak and mashed potatoes which also looked delicious, we then found our inner gluttonous side and treated ourselves to two huge desserts; he ordered the key lime pie that came with a mountain of whipped cream and I said f**k it and ordered the warm, succulent brownie (with nuts- my fav!!) that had a huge scoop of rocky road ice cream oozing down the sides, waiting for me to devour it, and I did happily.
   Now to the important part, my outfit haha, I wore one of my favorite rompers I have purchased. It is a black and white, vertical pin-striped romper from PacSun but is Nicole Richie's line- House of Harlow. I absolutely love her jewelry and clothing line and the minute I saw this romper I knew I had to buy it. This romper is super light and comfortable, it's great for summer and can be turned into a day or night outfit because black and white is very classic. I paired it with my black Lucky brand sandals to make it more casual and summery. As for accessories, I wore one of my Lucky Layers necklace from Lucky Brand that had a oxblood square pendant with gold accents. I decided to wear my everyday rings which are from Free People, Michael Kors, Forever 21, and a little boutique in Nashville that I ran across while visiting. I obviously wore my rose gold Michael Kors watch that I wear religiously because you can never go wrong with a classic watch with any outfit. Furthermore, I added a little color with my bracelets which I absolutely adore because they are perfect for summer and give off a very bohemian look. The pink and yellow beaded bracelets are from Free People and the multi-colored and blue ones are from a boutique in Florida while I was visiting my parents. Those two bracelets are actually my favorite accessories because they are Chavez for Charity bracelets, so part of the proceeds go towards supporting a certain charity. What is really cool is each color bracelet supports a different charity, so multiple charities are getting funded throughout the world to help make a difference, so I highly suggest you go and buy one yourself, you can purchase them online as well! Last but not least, I carried with me my new purse which I got on sale at LF during one of their insane sales in SoHo, NY while shopping around with a friend. What I love about this purse is the color- tan- you can never go wrong with a nice tan purse because the color is so versatile, but it has fringe tassels on it and I LOVE fringe anything, it makes it look very boho and pulls my whole look together. I hope you enjoyed my post and found a little inspiration for today. Enjoy :)

                                                                     xoxo Anna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment